Thursday, January 7, 2010

Firsts

Life is full of many firsts, I've had a few notable ones as of late (and some far less notable/filler picture ones):

Skiing with these cute kids for their first time. Laney and Ryan did awesome!! There is something magical about experiencing something with loved ones for their first time, even if it's something you are very familiar with yourself. I like to call this "sharing the stoke." Being able to show and share your passions with others is very cool.


Can you guess which skis are mine? Don't be deceived by the skewed depth perception...


Taking Grandma Nielson to In-n-Out for her first time. It was a little too hectic for her taste, but she can now say she has experienced the hype.
I know I already blogged about this, but he's just a really cute baby, and this picture is hilarious. Please note the sheer disgust in meeting his favorite aunt for the first time.

first time visiting Chadder's, (**if you live in Utah please note: Chadder's the most blatant imitation of In-N-Out imaginable and if you do not want to deal with crowds, you can settle for a "Stubby Double" rather than a "Double Double."

2 comments:

  1. favorite part of this whole post "I like to call this "sharing the stoke."" Ha ha. Love it! I'm glad I was able to participate in some small way the adventure you had with your nephew when you pocket-called me. "Green light! Red Light! Yellow Light! K go faster now."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utah is really good at blatantly ripping off other successful businesses (aka, Chadders). Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete