Tuesday, December 8, 2009

simple arithmetic


+ (plus)


= (equals)

+ (plus)

= (equals)
I love me some snow.  Even when I'm not skiing, I still love living in a snowy climate.  Everything looks cooler/cleaner, the roads are less crowded, etc. etc. Kinda weird, I know.  One of the only things I don't like is feeling like I'm going to fall and break my neck when I try to go running.  Add almost hacking up a lung while doing it and it doesn't make for a very pleasant cardiovascular experience.  The roads are SO ICY right now and i think all the snowplow drivers are on strike (I thought unemployment was high or something?!!).  Oh well, I guess I'll just continue not exercising and putting on my winter blubber.  (**sidenote**  I consumed an entire Little Caesar's pizza for lunch today.  If you don't believe this statement, you obviously don't know me very well, and should probably not be reading this blog)

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. There's no snow here, but I can't run in the dark and I work during the day. SO much holiday food and parties, less time for the gym...it makes me a little stir crazy!

    I totally believe you about the pizza. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beleive you...i saw the remnants and technically it wasnt for "lunch" cuz you ate the last piece when I got home around dinner time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, B, B. I know what you're capable of. And for those of you who don't believe her...just ask Gil. hahahaahhaahhahahahaha. Sad truth, I can almost do can almost do the same with this pregnancy appetite of mine. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you throw it away and then go back to it the next day?
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete