Tuesday, December 22, 2009

O Tannenbaum


The homegirlz and I decided to add a little personal flava to our tree (yes, sadly it is fake, but when you're a poor nursing student you just happily accept a free tree rather than pay for one). We added pretty much anything we could find around the house, along with some traditional ornaments and meaningful objects. Which is your fav? Bonus points for identifying my additions...(and yes, this is a feeble attempt at getting more comments on my blog).

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I'm off to California...



3 comments:

  1. Why we have not discovered that we both have blogs by this point, I don't know, but I absolutely loved reading through all of your posts. You are freaking hilarious! And a dang good writer!
    I loved the pictures of the cabin. So those boys are WAY cuter than you made them out to be. Shoot. It looked so fun.
    Well I just texted you about cali - hope its fun. Enjoy your ride. Talk to you lata'

    ReplyDelete
  2. skull in a tree...that's a first for me. We have a goose egg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. seastar and dodgers hat. p.s. i have a skeleton ornament too

    ReplyDelete