Sunday, December 20, 2009

finals are over.


In the words of Alice Cooper, "schooooool's out for [winter]." So, in order to celebrate, I spent some time here:


and here
and definitely here

we snowshoed into this killer cabin in the Abajo Mountains

There are no roads to the cabin, it's about a 3-4 mile hike in. No other cabins in the whole area!

beautiful La Sal Mountains with Church Rock in the foreground

This cabin is incredible! There is no electricity or running water. It's a true backwoods, rustic cabin, built with all local materials.
Hwy 6, near Price, UT
I was pretty into this heart-shaped dinner bell, in case you can't tell by the number of photo appearances:




look for these shots in the 2010 REI catalog



Blue Mountain
snowshoe acrobatics

the gear


da boyz, gettin crazy playing risk
The crew: a redhead, some good ole boys, a Swede, and me.
showing some skin, winter style
Scenic Highway 191
my precious Colorado River, frozen. (excuse the bridge rails)


I hope you enjoy the plethora of pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Love that I can be part of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Belina! You have so much to share, and I'm glad you're sharing it!

    ReplyDelete