Monday, November 16, 2009

maybe a little overzealous...



Yes, i know, 2 posts in one day, perhaps a tad overboard, but i figure if I am going to do this, i'm going all out.  Plus, I need to prove to my readership that their time spent here will be valuable!!  Some of my photos may be out of chronological order but i couldn't resist showing the world these gems after i found them in my collection.  I've had skiing very seriously on the brain lately.  I went to Jackson Hole, WY last weekend, so after being in a ski town and the first real "valley snow storm" just a few days ago, it's hard to escape the hype.  These shots are from a spring skiing day last year with the mom @ Alta.  








 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you and your mom w/ the ski glasses! You both look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete