Monday, November 16, 2009

maiden voyage

Well, well, well...  this is something I've been putting off for a while, but I've finally decided to start a blog.  For a long time I figured you had to have cute kids or a business or something to blog about, but then I figured, "Hey, i've got a pretty interesting life!"  Plus, I do own a macbook now, and will soon be moving to a bigger city, so it kind of goes with the hip territory.  Next thing you know, I'll be wearing skinny jeans, listening to bands like Sigur Ros, riding a road bike, and attending left-wing political events.  Ok, so I actually already do all of those things, but only in moderation!  

Hopefully between my exciting happenings and extreme wit I can keep you all more updated (and entertained!) on my life.  

8 comments:

  1. I'm the first to comment! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no...who's Sugar Ros? I've become so musically illiterate without you it's not even funny! I tried to call you last night, but I got kicked to voice mail...hmmm...? Don't try calling me back though, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet this morning after I went pee (well, it actually fell out of my pocket when I was standing up)--hahaha, it was the start of a humorously awful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. Heidi! That's the first thing I was thinking too. I thought she spelt Sugar Ray wrong! hahaha. Sorry B that I forgot to call you back Saturday. As you saw on my blog EmmaJane took me to get a pedicure before my surprise bday party. But thanks for calling! And congrats on the blog. Good thing too, I had given up checking your fam's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cutie, I'm glad you started this. You do lead an interesting life! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing so I can now know what the heck is going on in your life. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! We're the unmarried, babyless lefties burning up the blog scene! Wooohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo B! I am so excited that you have a blog, and I am so excited to see you skiing. Looks like so much fun. Carl is applying to BYU MBA, so we might be out there this fall. That would be so, so fun to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. please ANYTHING but the skinny jeans!!! ;) hahahaha please tell me the "big city" you're talking about isn't SLC. & it's my big city!

    ReplyDelete