Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy B-day to this Pretty Lady


Sorry EJ, I know this pic is a little outdated, but I still love it of you.  I promise that not every other post will be a birthday tribute to one of my friends, but it just so happens that four of my besties (and the mom) celebrate in the month of November.  Rob, don't worry I remembered you, I just started my blog 2 days after your day, so here is a picture of EmmaJane and Robin after they had their first babes.


...a little more recent one.  And let's not forget this cute girl (because I already forgot her birthday on Nov 12th!).
 Love you Dai!

*** Heidizzle, this is a disclaimer to you: I realize that your birthday is only 12 days off from November, but I'm sorry, you didn't make the cut this time.  Better luck next year.  

1 comment:

  1. B, I'm proud of you for keeping up on your posts. We missed you last night, but we wouldn't have wanted to drive in the snow either. We'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete