Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Elsa




"Older, but hotter."  Couldn't have put it better myself.  As a bday gift to Elise, I am posting a mock cupcakery review.  In case you didn't know, she is the author of the (2nd?) most successful cupcake blog in the world!  (or something like that...)  Check it out: www.cupcakeactivist.com



When I was home a few weeks ago, my dad had a bright idea to stop and try his very first gourmet cupcake.  Honestly, it was all his idea.  Luckily, there is a SusieCakes in Manhattan Beach, so we popped in.  I knew it would be good b/c Elsa holds SusieCakes in high regards.

To be honest, Dad thought the cupcake was overrated, overpriced, and overly rich- but what practical man wouldn't?  Happy Birthday Elise, thanks for being a big part of my blogging inspiration!



2 comments:

  1. i love hearing your voice through these posts. i WILL see you when we are in UT. love you. i want a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete