Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Gobble gobble wee setcha wee setcha wanna wanna"


Did anyone else ever think that those were the opening lyrics to that Ramones song, "Pinhead?"  Turns out i was WAY off.  These are the real lyrics: 

"Gabba gabba we accept you, we accept you one of us!"  

Anyways, sorry for that random aside.  This semester I have a psychiatric clinical at the Utah State Mental Hospital.  It is EXTREMELY interesting and I'm glad to have had the experience.  But even more glad that it's almost over!  As part of the treatment, patients are encouraged to do group therapy sessions which can include arts and crafts (see above).  I thought i'd share my latest creations with you all in the spirit of Thanksgiving!  I've gotta hit the road right now for the Greenman's house in Tahoe!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment