Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates

I returned late Monday night from a wonderful weekend trip to St. George and found the sugar cookies sitting right where I'd left them. I ate two. They were delicious.

In case you were wondering about the mouse... apparently the Rodent Kings (I capitalize this because I'd like to think that there really is a bureaucracy for mice/rats somewhere out there, plus it's probably the name of some indie band I don't know about yet) have granted my wish and produced neither a dead mouse, nor another sighting of my furry little friend. Voile! Problem solved, without becoming an intentional mammal killer and having my PETA membership revoked.

Several weeks ago (after blogging about it) I tried the Beefy 5-layer burrito from TacoBell. It was disgusting and awesome.

Heidizzle Smizzle (I cleverly disguised her name so that online hackers will not know her first and last monikers) gave in to my threatening, blackmail-type post and has finally been leaving comments on my blog. Dear friends and family, don't think that you can get away with those shenanigans; I will pull the same dirty trick on you. My embarrassing photo archives are vast.

And lastly, since this is kind of a boring post, let's include some (non-embarrassing) pretty pictures. I've had SERIOUS river fever lately.

I miss this place:

and this place:


and heck, even this place (kind of):


Yeah, I know they're all on the Colorado River, but they represent pretty different places and experiences. Bonus points if you can identify all three!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... the river... Did I mention that I get to raft down the Nile this summer?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you showing me these pictures right now!?!?! anger.
    hope the trip was fun.

    ReplyDelete