Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thanks river



I just got home from church to find a whole slew of emails/attached photos in my inbox from various river passengers. I feel like I always tell my friends and family how great the river is (i.e. the scenery, the water, the FUN, the tan, etc.), but I may fail to convey how great some of the people are whom I'm privileged to meet. I feel extremely lucky to get to know some incredible people. I'm glad for the gorgeous medium in which these acquaintances begin, and for the sheer magic that the Canyon provides in order to facilitate our friendships.

4 comments:

  1. Kristina!

    Brian and I will be coming to utah in January and would love it if you could come to Sasha's for dinner on the 9th. (I'm assuming you're in Utah?!)

    Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, you were in my dream last night. We were at your moms house and trying to find some food to eat haha! Next, love the pic. That look scary. And last, I saw your mom at walmart the other day. Wish you were out here! But im coming up to utah in jan or feb with the kids to my gmas house so we will have to play adn i want to meet this bf of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogggggger. I'm officially following you. We are nerds.

    ReplyDelete