Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sprung

Yesterday I returned from a much needed Spring Break retreat to Arizona. Some of the highlights include: family bonding time, baseball spring training games, free continental breakfasts, lots of driving, getting a pedicure from my 7 year old niece, hanging out in PHX with ALX, eating Dodger dogs, staying overnight at the fanciest resort in Scottsdale, and a Glen Canyon Dam tour. Wow, what a weekend. I would LOVE to show you some photos from the trip, but alas, I have no camera. Therefore all you get are these 2 important pictures taken on my cellie.
Did you know that Phoenix has more bros per capita than any other geographical location in the world??
Many good times were shared with family members, Andre Ethier, Analisa, Grace & Co., etc. However I wish I would have spent more time with these two dudes.

2 comments:

  1. Remember our Spring Break trip to Utah? Ahh the good ol days! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we're in Scottsdale now. Call us next time you come!

    ReplyDelete